Re: Blackout

I know!  Poor Max!  He's a sweetie!  He loves the cold & he is actually giddy when it snows, but he hates the heat.

When we are home, we have the air conditioning on. When we leave the
house we keep him as cool as possible by keeping curtains & shades drawn
closed to keep sun light from pouring in the windows & heating up the
house. We also keep a fan on for him. Also my house has no basement -- I
live on a concrete slab, so when it really gets warm, he sleeps on the
cold bathroom floor, with his back up against the cold tub. : )