RE: water drip kits

AS Pam would say-- alrighty then.... feel free to stop by and install it
Rich:)

Actually, I just don't get how it works. Like as you cross over the
grassy areas from the faucet to the garden... duh!....

And like to get into a raised bed, then what, you see all this hosing
everywhere that you are tripping on or rolling over with a load of
stuff?

And hanging baskets, or even just ones standing around....

And is it on a plug in timer? Another big duh! And if everything is not
connected, then isn't it the same as moving the sprinkler around?

Donna
Not the brightest crayon in the box on this subject. Maybe if I saw how
someone had it installed it would make sense, but just trying to think
it thru is not working!

Bulletin