Re: water drip kits

on 8/18/03 7:31 PM, Pamela J. Evans wrote:

one outside faucet

Pam - Calm down!!!! LOL - There is a way to hook up even if you have one
faucet. You can attach the pvc to your current faucet, "t" off & put another
faucet on off the "t". The other part of the "t", You install collenoid,
which from there you run the rest of the piping around the garden, which
will be wired to the timer, which has to connect to your electric. Now, a
lot has to do with how much water pressure you have which will determine how
far you can go without it fizziling at the end.
Another way is to lay out a plot plan, with dimensions to where you want to
go. Take this to your local irrigation supply HD, Lowes or hardware store &
they can tell you almost precisely what to do.
I have a set up in my back yard, but no timer hooked up yet. I have shut off
valves that I can turn on manually Later I'll take those off & put it on a
Hope I haven't confused you. IT WILL SAVE YOU LOTS OF TIME. I have an
oscillating lawn sprinkler with a built on timer. I set it for as long a
time as I want, turn it on &it shuts off by itself while I can do something
else. Goooooood luck.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA