Re: new format for books

Right on!
On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 07:28 AM, Gene Bush wrote:

Well, Dona,
You can put a book on CD, but that does not make the CD a book... still
a CD. Entirely different experience. And, one which I do not care for. When
I read a book I want to sit in my chair and hold a book..... not sit in
front of another computer screen. I do not think space is the issue. The CD
is probably more through... depends upon the company publishing. But CD can
have several languages, voice tracks, motion, animations to illustrate, lot
of stuff that will not work in hard copy... if it is used to full extent.
No matter how wonderful the miracle of electronics...I still want
something in my hands and a comfortable chair.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana