Re: Canna seed

I'm a bit behind with reading emails, so forgive me if this has already been
My Cannas produce seed all the time.  I leave it on the stalk until the
entire seed pod turns black.  The little round pod will then split on the sides
(usually three sided), revealing the seeds.  At this point they can be cut off,
or the pod will eventually open and drop the seed.  I have never planted any
though since mine multiply enough.  I like to use the pods with the seeds as dry
arangement additions.....much like the lotus seed pods.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast