Re: Mars

My grandson and I went looking for Mars in the soybean field down the hill
from my house, but had to go up the road to the cotton field before we found it.
 I thought it was very cool; Zachary thought it was small.  He said that,
from the way I had talked about it, he thought it would at least be the size of
the moon. <LOL> BTW, the reason we went searching by car is even in a town of
136 there is too much light pollution to see the night sky clearly -- mores the