Re: bermudagrass wars

In a message dated 8/28/03 9:38:55 PM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

<< Like Noreen told me off list,
this is a very challenging environment to grow anything in. Wonder what
people do w/ normal soil?? >>

Pam, we all have our challenges just a different chapter.  How do you apply
the lava sand, greensand, kelp meal and cottonseed meal?   This applied with
mulch to  kill bermuda grass?
    Still no rain and weather man sees none on the horizon but the heat is
suppose to break tomarrow.