Re: variegated foliage

In a message dated 8/31/2003 3:54:44 PM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

> Does anyone else grow morning glory 'Tie Dye'?

No, but I am mad for morning glories!  This year I also have Grandpa Ott,
Scarlett O'Hara (a lovely fuchsia with lime green foliage), some left over
Heavenly Blue and a gorgeous almost-white pale blue with slightly darker blue
stripes which has very large flowers.  The last was a freebie from Select Seeds last
year -- just said it was old-fashioned.  I have them growing all over the
place.  Here all the houses have very chichi sounding French names.  I named my
small cottage Fleur du Jour, which is the French word for morning glory.
Should you have any extra Tie Dye seeds, or know of a source, I'd be very
interested.

zem
zone 7
West TN

[demime 1.01c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clouds.jpg]