Re: overwintering

In a message dated 8/1/2004 9:54:02 AM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

And we  have piles of books and magazines on every chair and other  surface.

Me, too!  In fact I have two bookcases in every room in my house, and  books
(and magazines) are still stacked on the floor, in boxes and on the
furniture.  I have always identified with Ferdinand the bull in that I  would rather
sit under the cork tree and smell the flowers than put for the  effort to clean
up.  Living by myself does help in that regard.  <LOL>  If I remember correct
ly you are from Alabama.  If that is  true we probably are related.
zone 7
West TN