Re: last night's experience

In a message dated 8/1/04 7:45:55 AM, genebush@otherside.com writes:

<<  Know the guy whose garden she designed and

photographed in her last(?) book.  >>

Gene, did you like her 2nd book?  I purchased by internet because it had such
great reviews however had I been able to look at it first, I would have
passed.  It is a big book of photos, in my opinion.  I also have her 1st book.  I
liked it but found I already did most of the pruning techniques she wrote of.
    Ceres