Re: Phlox

In a message dated 8/1/04 12:35:24 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<<
www.waltersgardens.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=plants.plantDetail&plant_id=710 >>

Kitty, I sent an email to the garden center where I purchased it but they are
closed so haven't heard from him.  When you are doing a public orange & blue
display garden the color is much more important than if I were doing in my
home garden.  The plant proably came from Walters as they are a big time vender
for the garden centers in this area.
    Ceres