Back again and then gone...

Sounds like many folks had a busy weekend...I'm back at work for a whole
two days then will be on vacation for the next couple of weeks. I'll
probably pop in once in a while to clear my in box but don't expect to
be too active on the list...I have a ton of planting to do as well as
catching up on weeding. Plus, my husband's birthday and my daughter's
birthday. Then there is getting the kids ready to go back to school and
my oldest starts junior high...boo hoo!! That is going to be an ugly
day...I cried when she started kindergarten so I can't imagine how I'll
do for this!

Judy:  Hope you had an excellent birthday!  Did the hammock show up?

Ceres and Mardi:  I'll see you two on the 14th at the Fair!  1 p.m. by the demo. gardens.  Can't wait!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com