Re: barley pads

This is a message I rcd from Garden Supply.  This is a company I would
certainly endorse as I have always been pleased with their service & products.  I
have ordered many items over the past  7-8 yrs.
    Thank you for writing.  It sounds like the netting that should have
the barley came loose.  This should not happen.  I have arranged for you to
receive replacements.  You should receive a replacement order containing 3
pads within 4 to 6 business days.