Re: Chinese ginger

In a message dated 8/8/04 11:16:32 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< nursery I got mine at guarantees its plants for 2 yrs >>

Kitty, that is unbelievable.  The only garden centers in our area that
guarantee perennials are Lowes & Home Depot.  I am wondering the theory behind the
guarantee when even knowledgeable, caring gardeners place a plant in a less
that perfect location or so many factors to consider may cause the loss of a
plant.  Would be interesting to know the replacement loss.  Are guarantees common
in your area?