Re: Garden Projects

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> In a message dated 8/7/04 11:51:35 PM, mtalt@hort.net writes:
> <<  Wonder if it doesn't like my heat and humidity?? >>
> Marge, I have the heat & humidity and it does very well.  I have
> something chewing on some of mine this season.  I love this plant
in the ground and as
> a container plant.

Ceres, you have heat and humidity, but it's not like mine - believe
me!  We are sub-tropical in summer; nights just do not cool down and
you can cut the air with a knife.  Plants that need differing
day/night temperatures just burn themselves out as they have no
chance to recuperate....I have watched too many do this over the
years; sorry sight.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis