Re: Chinese ginger - Yo Kitty!

That's amazing, Kitty.  I have a good-sized clump of one of the Asarums -
must confess
that I no longer remember which species though I did know once - It makes a
handsome
corner in front of a rhododendron, but when I tried to find a leaf to enter
in our recent flower show as "Perennial, grown for beauty of foliage" I was
unable to find a single leaf without
any slug damage.  I could even find a few undamaged hosta leaves, but not a
single ginger.

In a message dated 08/10/2004 10:39:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,