Re: Rat--Animal/human communication

In a message dated 8/10/2004 10:23:45 PM Central Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

Of  course, that was probably just Izzie training me to fetch for  her.

Funny how it works that way.  My dog and the cats have a very well  trained
human at their disposal.  Sometimes Precious, my dog, will start  barking and
running around making me think she wants to go outside.  When  we get to the
kitchen, instead of going to the back door, she runs to the  cabinet where the
treats are kept and jerks her head in that direction.  I  always follow through
and get her one.  Cracks me up.

zem
zone 7
West TN