Re: Waiting for Charlie

Well, tonight--while all my neighbors are out buying all the bottled water and flashlight batteries that are available--I'm gong to kick back, pour myself two fingers of tequila, and not worry about it.

Tomorrow, I'll fill the truck with gas. After that, who knows. Mother Nature has a way of alarming us, then doing silly and unpredictable stuff.

Asideum: I told the inventory person at work today to order LOTS of tree stakes. If we get a heavy blow, we'll be staking trees into the next decade :>)