From: Judy L Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:59:54 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ia St Fair

Just a suggestion, maybe put on a name tag until you find each other? I
know<br>when I met Melody &amp; Tony, I had to revise my mental images
quickly, &amp; that<br>was at Tony's house.<br>----- Original Message
-----<br>From: &lt;mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com&gt;<br>To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:47
if you are on the air, I hope our plan to meet on Sat is<br>&gt; still
good. I definitely will be there. I was out at the fair
yesterday<br>&gt; afternoon &amp; will go out again this afternoon to
set our finally additives<br>&gt; to the<br>&gt; garden (containers,
birdbath, perhaps a chair). Our garden is not our<br>&gt; best.
We<br>&gt; have mildew on the Plumbago, bugs eating, Salvia Black &amp;
Blue, Crossandra,<br>&gt; Dahlias and Streptocarpella just not
performing. Guess the cool, damp<br>&gt; weather may<br>&gt; be part of
the problem.<br>&gt; Ceres<br!

>&gt;<br>&gt;<br>&gt; I'm looking forward to meeting you both at 1:00
this Saturday next to the<br>&gt; bean tunnel! Sounds like our plans are
firm enough this time that we<br>won't<br>&gt; walk past each other,
hopefully.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Your gardens were stellar last year - I'm
sure you're right about the damp<br>&gt; weather conditions. I have
mildew on my lilacs, phlox, heliopsis, and<br>&gt; others in my yard at
home. I always see something new and interesting in<br>&gt; your
plantings at the fair. I just hope the weather warms up for this<br>&gt;
weekend - it was 47 degrees this morning and is barely up to 60
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com