Re: sweet autumn clematis

> From: Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net>
> YOU COMPOST THEM!???  ACKKKK.  I'll send you the postage, etc. if
you will dig one up for me.....been wanting to order one forever.

It's yours, Jesse...best dug here in 2nd week or so of March - we
need to chat about when you are able to dig in the ground where you
are in spring.  I can always dig one at the right time and pot it if
your season is much later than mine.

PLEASE, please, please, please put this on your 'to do' list to
remind me end Feb.  My brain is a total sieve and even tho' I save
messages like this in a send plants folder; mark my calendar, leave
myself post-it notes, I can get busy and it can go right out of what
passes for my mind.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis