Re: Rat

Chris, does sound like you've got quite a menagerie!  Your cats must
be used to all the strange lil' critters they share housespace
with...and hopefully they aren't the mighty hunter types...am sure
they are well entertained in just watching the other critters.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :