Re: storms

Well, Ceres, the local government's evacuation program says we don't need to leave. If they added our zone [zones are based on feet above sea level and are color coded on a map the county storm watchers mail to everyone at least once a year] to the evacuation order, we'd put the cat in the car and go, although I'm not sure which way we'd go.