Re: Re: Ia St Fair

>>Well certainly BUT we want to see pics of y'all too!

I have a couple - one with all three of us that Melody's Marty took
(delightful family, BTW), and one of Ceres and Melody standing next to one
of the beautiful Buck roses that Ceres helps tend on the St Fair grounds.

We had a wonderful time in the gardens near the Ag building.  The gardens
are divided up between teams of MGs and all were unique.  The plant markers
were so creative.  The entrance garden had Rufus the "dog" made out of clay
pots, and the markers in that garden were tiny clay pots with the plant
names, upended on dowel rods.  Ceres had the cutest little white hats with
ribbon, etc. as her plant markers in the blue and orange garden.  I have
pics I want to share when I figure out how.  I'll ask Donna once I get back
from a work convention (yes, another out of office message is coming...)

Once we did the gardens we went to see the big boar.  1183 pounds worth,
named Holy Macaroni (what the farmer's wife said when she found out how
much the boar weighed).  Then it was on to the quilt displays - just too
It was really fun getting to finally meet the Iowa contingent of this
lovely group!
And I'm really glad you're okay, Jim.