From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:27:47 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ia St Fair

BTW, the photo of the three of us, taken by Melodys husband Marty, is
taken <br>in front of my garden (orange & blue theme) which is located
on the south side <br>of the Ag Bldg. The tall (approx 7') orange
flowers above our heads are <br>Tithonia bTorchb (mexican
sunflower).<br>Thanks, Melody, for posting the photos.<br> Assume you
made it out of the fair grounds & home safely. I stayed til <br>about
6:30 & we know Mardi stayed all night in the camp grounds.<br> I look
forward to meeting both of you at our next opportunity which might
could join <br>us!<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com