From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:56:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ia St Fair

> BTW, the photo of the three of us, ...is taken<br>> in front of my
garden (orange & blue theme)<br><br>Was this the one with Phlox OP
Message ----- <br>From: <Cersgarden@aol.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:27
three of us, taken by Melodys husband Marty, is<br>taken<br>> in front
of my garden (orange & blue theme) which is located on the
south<br>side<br>> of the Ag Bldg. The tall (approx 7') orange flowers
above our heads are<br>> Tithonia bTorchb (mexican sunflower).<br>>
Thanks, Melody, for posting the photos.<br>> Assume you made it out of
the fair grounds & home safely. I stayed<br>til<br>> about 6:30 & we
know Mardi stayed all night in the camp grounds.<br>> I look forward to
meeting both of you at our next opportunity which<br>might<br>> be
Perennial Sat at ISU about the 2nd Sat in Nov. Rich hope you

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com