RE: Ia St Fair NOW Monarch Larvae

Have not had the wildlife I usually do here this year. But the weather
has also been very strange too.

I believe one of my neighbors is really responsible tho... found a
number of dead rabbits near my pond this season. Thinking someone has
put out something to control the population.:( They better hope I never
figure out who it is.

Chemical free here too!