RE: Ia St Fair-- jrf--

Jim,

Unfortunately with me, you just never know where I am :)....

The pine trees where in Colorado areas that had the massive amounts of
pine cones. Here in Illinois, they get a few, but have never seen that
type of quantity here. I have some pictures (LOL! I took close to a
thousand in the ten days I was there) and will post one when I find it.

So I have no idea if the cicadas where there, but not one showed up here
in my Illinois area. Very disappointing to me, as I was looking forward
to seeing them. A friend on the east coast did send me pictures of his
cicadas hatching.

Another note, on the way home from work tonight noticed the trees are
starting to change color... Hello! It's Aug 18th- not October! Supposed
to be the dog days of summer here. Anyone else noticing that?

Donna