RE: Re: Ia St Fair NOW Monarch Larvae

I doubt I will figure it out... could be any of them lawn folks.  I have
voiced my opinions about it with the neighbors already, but no one
flinched, so.....

It appears to be water related, as I only find them close to the pond.
At first I panicked thinking something was in my water, but nope. Fish
and other aquatic animals are fine and I don't use chemicals in my pond.
Appears they come for a drink and then.....

Donna