From: Judy L Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:24:54 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Patriotic Peony

That is a neat seedpod. Say, Chris might want that for hort.net<br>Good
pictures of your boys.<br>Stunning poppy and L. Dress Rehearsal is one
I'll watch for. I love clear<br>pink in the garden.<br>Is H. Crown Jewel
really that royal purple? great color. If you decide to<br>sell any
divisions, put me on the list.<br><br>----- Original Message
-----<br>From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net><br>To: "Agardenchat"
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 1:59
year for my Paeonia obovata, a woodland peony, so I let<br>> it have one
stem set seed. I'm glad I did because it is such a colorful<br>> sight -
almost patriotic! I posted two pictures of it, one of the
plant<br>and<br>> one of a closeup of the seed pod. There are 8 more
pictures from the<br>> current season in this album including a hem, a
foxtail Lily, A/L lily,<br>> Poppy, Persian shield and dbl impatiens.
The Peony pictures are first.<br>If<br>> you'd like to see it, go
doesn't work, go to:<br>>
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/my_photos<br>> and click on the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com