Re: back to Bonnies larva

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Ooh!  neat
> Hyalophora cecropia
>
> and this is what you can look forward to:
> http://www.adkscience.org/gallery/collections/Cecropia%20Moth.htm
----------

Wow!  Goes beyond neat...I want that one!  I had looked at Bonnie's
larva and wanted to go searching for who it was, but just could not
find the time.  What a totally marvelous moth!

Bonnie, cherish that caterpillar - feed it anything it wants:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis