Begonia aconitifolia

I mushed together two Begonia aconitifolia I had in pots and planted them in the soil just outside the front door. According to my trusty tape measure, their canes are 4-1/2 feet tall. These are the ones with dark green leaves with silver splotches on the upper sides and red under sides of the leaves. They have big sprays of pink flowers.

I have no idea how tall these begonias will grow, but that's why I took them out of pots and plunked them in the ground.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Zone 10a