From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:08:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] back to Bonnies larva

forward
Original Message ----- <br>From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 11:28
Bonnie--<br>><br>> When I couldn't id accurately your larva, sent the
photo link on to<br>> someone I work with at the nature center and is
definately a step above<br>> most folks in the nature knowledge
I looked at more pictures and upon further review I believe

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com