Re: Where is everybody?

Donna wrote:

Oh my--- I think you put most of us to shame here.... that is a lot of
work to get done in a short period of time....

Do you hire out?!? LOL!

Well- Saturday I removed the toilet and ripped out the vinyl flooring
from the spare bathroom. Friday night I had ripped down the wallpaper
border. Oh, on Sat. I also painted 3 of the walls in the bath. And
drove to the tile store and picked up the floor tile and grout. On
Sunday I got my husband to help me remove the large mirror from the
bathroom. Then I ripped out the sink and base cabinet. Went to Home
Depot and rented
a wet saw, came home and dry fit the entire floor (including the fun

of cutting out the circle for the toilet waste pipe from one of the
tiles). Then stirred up the mortar and laid all the tile! Both

I was so tired I slept like a rock. Which was a good thing because
there is major crap going on a work that is stressing me out. (I
seriously needed to do something very physical this weekend to burn

some of my frustration).

Today I came home from work and did the grout. I'll seal it on
Wednesday and the toilet I ordered is supposed to come in on Thursday.
If my husband is home long enough in the next few days, I need to go

a new cabinet base and sink top from Lowe's. I haven't seen much of

DH lately as he's worked 100+ hours in the past week (this included

day Sat and all day and night Sun). He came home at 6:30 this

ate dinner and he went to bed at 7:30pm. He was snoring within 3
minutes. He did look at the floor before he went to sleep to tell me

looked great.
I need to get out and weed my garden, but I've been occupied with this
indoor project for now.
I start back to school next week, so trying to get everything on the
bath finished up this weekend.

Sac, CA zone 8-9
Donna wrote:

Thanks all for your kind thoughts- No! I don't hire out. This is one of those cases of everything coming together at the same time and me needing a physical forum to vent! And no husband to get in the way! Besides- I won't get a chance to do much of anything until the fall semester if over soon, so this was my last chance!
Anyway- I'm very happy with my new floor and tomorrow I'll seal it and HOPEFULLY get the Honda Element from my husband long enough to go pick up the sink base and sink!