Re: Where is everybody?

> From: Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
> And you sleep how many hours a night??  Herculean task - as someone
> lives downhill from the street, I know how exhausting it is to cart
> your material down to the work areas.  I'm sure your mantra is the
> as mine - it's good exercise, it's good exercise.

About 5 or 6:-)  I keep telling myself I'm glad I'm taking it DOWN
hill, tho' find it really tough on the old wrists and arms,
controlling the wheelbarrow.  Am good, I found for about 20 trips and
then I get too tired to hold on to it.  You are so right...between
thankfulness that I'm not hauling uphill, I keep telling myself "it's
good exercise":-)

Fear I shall have to find time to go get another load of rocks.  I
have tried every rock I have in this one section at least 5 times;
taken it apart at least 5 times...just do not have the right rocks
left...enormous sigh.  With decent rocks, I really enjoy building
drystone walls; without them it's a fight all the way.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :