Re: RE: Where is everybody?

> From: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
> Definitely would love to see pics of this project when done Marge,
and
> the train set up too Donna! You ladies are amazing. And I'm still
blown
> away by Theresa the wunderkind!
----------

Oops, Pam, you have just reminded me that I meant to take pix during
the construction...oh well, I'm sure not gonna tear it back to
scratch at this point.  Rats!

I agree, Theresa really blows me away, too.  Having done tile work
and construction stuff, I know just how tough that is...major kudos!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis