Re: Yellowjackets!

Thanks for the suggestion, Judy.  I might just try that.  My DH just told me
he and a
workman had discovered the source of the critters.  He was showing the helper
where he wanted a bush pruned away from the house so he could have a downspout
replaced.  The present downspout seemed too small and stopped up easily so he
was going to have a larger one put in.  The yellowjackets are nested in the
downspout and up under the eaves of the house and getting into the attic.
 What a mess!  I really don't want to call the exterminators - they just look
at you
blankly when you ask about toxicity and what is safe for pets, etc.  We may
just  have to live with this until cold weather and then try to get them out
while they are dormant.

In a message dated 08/25/2004 12:13:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,