From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chris@widom-assoc.com
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 4:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Pictures

I had to post some daylily pictures on my Yahoo site and I thought that
you might enjoy seeing some of the cultivars that I'm growing.  Since
our club sale, my count has topped 360 varieties!

There are also photos from my garden club's flower show that some may
enjoy (especially Auralie). Someday I'll get the daylily show on the
web!  I've visited some great public gardens this summer.  I should post
pictures of them sometime.  Clark Gardens in Albertson, NY is wonderful
(are you listening Eva?).

Auralie, are you involved with the Second District Flower show in
October? I may enter the hort division if I can find the time!