Re: Re: Catchup/ Symposiums

So which day are you going Gene? Seems most items of interest are always
during the week at the Chgo Botanic gardens...so much for the working
class attending:(

I will warn you tho.... it ends at 3:40 and traffic will be a nightmare
for you to get home. Might want to spend more time up there and enjoy
something rather than fighting traffic and getting home at the same