Re: Echinacea 'Razzmatazz'

I sent an email to the friend that had this in her garden & this is what she
had to say.

I really like Echinacea 'Rassmatazz' however by the end of the season with
all the

winds and rain it did get a bit tall and then did flop a bit. I just cut

back the taller ones after the blooms were going and it stayed fine. I don't

know if it will get this tall when we don't have so much rain as it was in

the flood area and still lived and did very well. I have it in one other

place and that one didn't get as tall but it was a year younger too.

When she speaks of the 'flood area' they had major flooded area in June which
flooded their basement and total area south of the house.  They live on a
farm, zone 4, straight east of Ames.