From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Lynda Young
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 10:55 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Re: Pam's new pix .../hardy hibs NOW Black & BlueSalvia

Marge, not Zem - whoops, sorry - accidentally hit 'send' while reaching for
the phone.

As I was about to say - I've been growing B&B for about 4 years and agree
that it's reliably hardy in my Zone 7.  I haven't seen any seeding but it
does spread underground.  I have to keep it in bounds by spading out each
year what I don't want.

Zone 7 - West TN