Re: Re: Pam's new pix .../hardy hibs NOW Black & Blue Salvia

In a message dated 8/26/2004 9:26:15 PM Central Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

Zem, how  does it spread as I understand it does not set  seed.

I haven't a clue, but the clump from last year in one bed was much bigger
this year.  And now there are several clumps in a bed where I planted 3  plants
several years ago.  Those clumps are in places where I did not plant  the
Black & Blue.  That's one plant I just love so it can go all over  the place for
all I care.  Oh, I did get some pictures of my gardens put on  CD so I'll try
to post them.

zem
zone 7
West TN