Re: New garden pics

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments! I am soooo happy with my own green space (and less lawn to mow!) The only down side is that I'm all out of space to put new plants again! Probably just as well for a while- will be busy with classes this fall, and hardly have had enought time to weed even. Hopefully on Wednesday I will get my bathroom put back together (had to call in a plumber to move a cold water line over so that I could put the new sink base in). There is always some surprise in remodeling!

Theresa

Jesse Bell wrote:

Wow....how utterly, utterly fabulous your place looks now.  All that work....I bet your house value just doubled!!!!
In photo 28, is that one of those urn-like fountains?

Nice work.

Jesse

Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
New garden pics
Thought you all might like to see how things were growing!
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.tok=phsR.pBBIuYAl26w&.dir=/4d24&.src=ph

http://www.hort.net/funds/