Re: S. B&B + zones was:Re: Pam's new pix on the tour/hardy hibs

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] S. B&B + zones was:Re: Pam's new pix on the tour/hardy hibs
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:45:38 -0400

Ceres, I sure hope so - but Singing Springs is down near Raleigh and
much as I love and respect the great nurseries in that area, I have
to take their z 7 listings with a grain of salt as warm z7 is pretty
different from cold z7.

Speaking of zones....just saw 2 posts about the USDA hardiness map on
gardenwriter's list - info. I did not know about, so I am gonna
forward them to this list as you guys may be interested.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635
> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> <<   I bought 'Black & Blue'  this spring;
> Marge, I think you are safe as this is a zone 7 plant, at least
Singing