Re: now weed eater

It was me. Black and Decker Hedge Hog. There are two kinds. I got the
one that edges also. About $89.00 and worth every single penny. I love
it. And Jim is the one who recommended it.

Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
OK- I know this has been thoroughly discussed and wasn't paying
attention. But, who got a new weed eater recently and loved it? And
was is a rechargable? If so, which one? I finished putting the garden
wall blocks to separate the lawn from the garden out front (well I got
half done anyway)- so until they really get seated in the soil and roots
hold them in place I don't want to knock the mower into them And I hate
out weedeater- the cord is a pain and it vibrates so much that my hands
don't work properly for hours afterwards. So.... can someone tell me
what to buy??

(either that or Jim has to come up once a week and demonstrate his
killer weed eater skills in my yard!)