From:  [mailto: Chris@widom-assoc.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:26:50 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Collecting

Collections, well lets see... American pottery (mostly Mc Coy or
other<br>pottery of that style), children's books (I have five 6'
bookshelves of<br>books that I use for my preschool curriculum),
feathers, rocks, gardening<br>books, transferware (a type of china),

Message-----<br>From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf<br>Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart
National Hearing Center<br>Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:49 PM<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: [CHAT] Collecting - other than
plants<br><br>I've collected various cat items over the years. (what a
surprise!) I have<br>a shelf of cat related books. I had a sore spot for
Harmony Kingdom Cat<br>Treasure Jests, Christmas tiles, and figurines.
Some Hagen-Reneker cats,<br>too. And various other cat

figurines. Most of these I've been selling off<br>on eBay of late. For
Christmas I have a small collection of Dean<br>Griff/Charming Tails
winter scenes figurines that show raccoons, bunnies,<br>mice, etc. They
are a tad too cutesy for every day viewing, but fun at<br>Christmastime.
Many of my more interesting cat pieces have come from my<br>sister
Maureen. A cat print she brought back from Japan, cat stone
carvings<br>from Canada and Africa. Then there are my 5 living-breathing
cats. And the<br>garden of course has a bit of a cat theme - small cat
statues here and<br>there. I don't think I overdo it; not everything I
own has cats on it.<br>Everything I own may have cat FUR on it
though!<br><br>So what do you collect? besides
<TeichFlora@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Thursday,
used to collect Dept. 56 Dickens village,

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com