Re: Thunder

You folks camp. don't you, Melody? Camping out can make a vacation even if it's in the back yard. Wife number two and I used to camp out lots of weekends spring through fall, many times at campgrounds no farther than 30 or 40 miles from home.

On Aug 1, 2005, at 2:01 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

I didn't know that could happen. Hopefully a repair just to that spot will
do the trick. Sorry about the vacation - maybe you could at least take a
little day trip somewhere, just to get away.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 4:58 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thunder

We got some much needed rain here a few days ago only to discover that
in the tremendously dry heat we've been having, part of our roof had
buckled and now we have a leak. Great, just great. Guess I know where my
money will be going this month...not that I have it, mind you...have car
registration fees to pay this month, school shopping to do, new braces
for Meg to pay for...this puts the final kaput to vacation...sometimes
when it rains, it really does pour! :-(

Melody
Hills, IA zone 5

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this
world!