Re: Collections

Zemuly Sanders wrote:
Well, isn't that the truth! I just realized I'm back up to 26 cats, and now I have 2 dogs. I would need to be committed if I went out and looked for them. <LOL> On second thought, I probably need to be committed.
Only 26 + 2 ? Take heart ! Recently in a nearby surburb, an 82 year-old
woman and her daughter (in a second house) were found to have 487 cats,
both dead and alive. I forget the distribution of dead vs. alive, but
the dead ones were stuffed in plastic bags, boxes, etc. The police
came and took the lot away, much to the relief of her neighbors.
"It just got away from me" she was reported to have said...
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7