Re: Took A few pics

Not positive.. But I think it is a  Pinus.   It was here  when we purchased
the house, it it almost bonsai like.  I have been able to  train it to Canopy
towards the pool. The needles are very long and it is very  SAPPY!!!!  Hope
this helps.

It is my favorite and never gave me one problem other than when I work near
it...  I am loaded with sap!

Thanks
Holli
LI, NY

In a message dated 8/3/2005 10:33:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,