Re: Took A few pics

Amazing dog! But plush? I thought dog toys were rubber. I'd think a
plush toy would a) get yucky, and b)be destroyed from chewing

-- Hollikft@aol.com wrote:
I use to fly all the time alone, since 911 I havent.  I'll get through  it. ;)
Max isnt doing too good today..  He is a MANIAC with the pool.   Daniel had a
couple of friends over yesterday and Max thinks he is just one of  the boys.
But runs around the pool so fast and over the waterfall rocks he  must have
caught his back paw nails and they broke, this isnt the first  time.  And from
running so much on the concrete, his front paws are  hurting, so he is a mess
today limping,  So of course, as when children  hurt themselves or are sick, I
bought him a toy.  I tell ya he is so smart,  one of the latest toys I bought
was a plush ambulance, that when squeezed had a  siren.  Within an hour, you
told him..  MAX GO GET HELP.. he would get  the ambulance and come to you with
it!  Today I just got home with a plush  Guitar that plays rock music.  If
you tell him GO get Your Guitar and Play  some Music..  He does!!  Took his mind
off the paws!
In a message dated 8/3/2005 1:43:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,