Re: Took A few pics

This reminds me of a story I heard a long, long time ago. Back when major league baseball teams were just beginning to fly. It's supposed to be true. Yankees had a pitcher whose name I don't recall who was deathly afraid of flying. On one flight he was seated next to a guy [think Yogi Berra, but I don't think it was him] who said: "Relax, kid. Flying is safer than riding the train. Here about that train accident that happened last week? Killed 300 people." "No," the pitcher said, "what happened?" "Airplane fell on it," the other guy said.